Thursday, October 13, 2011



As I worked on this, I kept thinking of how silly fantasy outfits for women are, like this one, they leave a lot of vital areas exposed, wouldn't she die pretty quickly? Also, I was a big fan of the idea in Crysis 2 where the Nanosuit was holding together the player inside from dying and falling apart. So I figured combine that with the original idea that this character was from Torchlight where the player's body was both augmented and being corrupted by Ember, and here's my loophole for sexy revealing armor; she's battle damaged, with normally mortal wounds, but the ember flowing throughout her body is what is holding her body together and allowing her to survive! Can't wait to start painting glowy bits in the wounds and glyphs on her skin! Almost retopo time!

No comments: